The "Free-mover" scheme from April 2022 (or later) to February 2023 with possible enrolment into Full degree study programme.
A student at Charles University in the Free-mover regime can only be a citizen of Ukraine who is currently enrolled in a university outside the Czech Republic.
Free-mover remains a student of his/her home university and is only on a foreign study stay at the Protestant Theological Faculty of Charles University (PTF CU).
A Ukrainian student can be admitted to the Free-mover scheme if he or she is studying at his or her home university in a programme that falls within the portfolio of study programmes taught at the PTF.
Study for Ukrainian students in Free-mover mode is FREE.
Free-mover students can receive a scholarship:
1. The scholarship is in the amount of 15,000 CZK / monthly
2. The scholarship is awarded from the date of enrolment for study stay, (so far) until no later than 10 February 2023 (the end of the winter semester 2022/2023)
The scholarship can only be awarded to persons who are in the Czech Republic and have proof of temporary protection or a special visa (in the passport).
Free-movers can get accommodation at Charles University dormitories on the same terms as regular students of Charles University
One of the main goals of Free-movers is to pass the entrance exam successfully and to become a full student of PTF from October 2022 (or later), so they should quickly learn the best possible Czech and get to know the Czech environment
Students admitted to the Free-mover scheme are required to study at Charles University:
1. Free-movers must attend Czech lessons organised at Charles University (and pay for them with a scholarship)
- Czech language classes run between September 2022 and January 2023
2. And also/or to take part in lessons, i.e. to attend courses together with ordinary students of PTF
- The courses are part of the teaching in the ongoing winter semester 2022/2023, teaching in this semester ends on 13 January 2023
Here you can download the application form for studies in Free-mover scheme
We also ask for the following documents to be submitted:
1. Proof that the applicant is a citizen of Ukraine
2. Proof of temporary protection or special visa (passport)
3. Proof of up-to-date study at a university outside the Czech Republic
(if this document cannot be substantiated, it is possible to certify this fact with a sworn declaration in exceptional cases)
4. Structured professional/academic CV
Completed application form (in electronic version, you don't have to sign it) and the required documents please send to:
For enquiries about the possibility of admission to a Freemover study stay at the PTF (possible candidates), please write to the above e-mail addresses.
Protestant Theological Faculty
110 00 Prague 1
+420 221 988 216
Office for International Relations:
+420 221 988 211